TJ's House Of Country Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abi Tapia - Discography (3 Albums)

3 posters

Go down

Abi Tapia - Discography (3 Albums) Empty Abi Tapia - Discography (3 Albums)

Post by Admin Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:14 pm

Abi Tapia - Discography (3 Albums)
Country - Folk Music

Abi Tapia - Discography (3 Albums) Abi_ta10
Abi Tapia is a singer/songwriter whose lyrically driven songs have been sparking acclaim all over the U.S.She writes vulnerable ballads that dissect what it means to be confused or struggling, punchy songs about the life of a girl rocker and, like any good folksinger, her repertoire would not be complete without a few songs from the road. In January 2001, Abi independently released her first solo album, this life will be mine.The album features 12 new songs by Abi performed with a full band including her mom, Nancy Gamso, on clarinet and piccolo. "I wanted to make something special for those people who've supported me," says Abi.Special indeed. this life will be mine stands out next to jewel cases which look mass produced and impersonal by comparison.The artwork may be an attention-getter, but it is pure Abi.It reflects a woman who feels more comfortable taking time to create something personal than paying for something "professional." With it's unusual packaging, this life will be mine challenges traditional ideas of how to release a successful CD.The music and art reflect an artist's double duty: to push herself further out in many different directions and to burrow inside to find a core of truth.With this album, Abi has explored new musical territory and business possibilities which finally brought her to a truer understanding of herself.Ultimately the title reflects more than a song lyric, it describes the entire process of being an independent artist and the search for the freedom and motivation to live the lives we want. The daughter of musicians, Abi was born in Alabama and lived until she was fifteen in various towns around the South.She has since lived in Ohio and Iowa, where she attended Grinnell College as A Sociology Major, and currently resides in Maine.All of these geographical experiences have influenced her musical education and are reflected in her songwriting.Abi names diverse artists like Ani Difranco, Madonna, Steve Earle, Dolly Parton and Dar Williams as some of here favorite songwriters and performers.

CD List:
2008 - Abi Tapia - The Beauty In The Ruin

ADDITIONS (2 Albums)
2000 - Abi Tapia - This Life Will Be Mine
2005 - Abi Tapia - One Foot Out The Door
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tjscountry.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Abi Tapia - Discography (3 Albums) Empty 2008 - Abi Tapia - The Beauty In The Ruin

Post by Admin Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:14 pm

2008 - Abi Tapia - The Beauty In The Ruin
Abi Tapia - Discography (3 Albums) Abi_ta11
Track List:
01 - Another State Line
02 - The Easy Way
03 - How It All Started
04 - My Miner
05 - Let The Lover Be
06 - Flying
07 - Beware
08 - Just Let Me Go
09 - Get It And Go
10 - Sorry
11 - Born Again
12 - The Last Waltz

Quality: 256kbps @ Sample Rate: 44100Hz  Size:  87.4MB  Codec: MPEG 1 Layer III, 
Mode: Stereo
Abi Tapia - Discography (3 Albums) 28b8mrt
Code:
https://www65.zippyshare.com/v/skzuqqKC/file.html

http://www.filefactory.com/file/1cqfnbxuvfge
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tjscountry.forumotion.com

davetuba likes this post

Back to top Go down

Abi Tapia - Discography (3 Albums) Empty Re: Abi Tapia - Discography (3 Albums)

Post by litao Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:24 pm

Thanks a lot.

litao

Back to top Go down

Post by Countrywoman Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:20 pm

Thanks For The Posts

Countrywoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down