TJ's House Of Country Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shawn Camp

Go down

Shawn Camp Empty Shawn Camp

Post by newnativemark Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:29 pm

[color=#000000][font=Times New Roman]Shawn Camp contributed to a Guy Clark tribute album, and I like his song so much that I went looking for any recordings from him but I couldn't find any. I would be grateful for anything you guys might have.

Thanks,
Mark

newnativemark

Back to top Go down

Shawn Camp Empty Re: Shawn Camp

Post by moze Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:39 pm

your question is a little confusing.... assuming you're looking for Shawn Camp (and not Guy Clark)? I don't have any Shawn Camp, but YouTube has 4 complete albums posted (the high-quality posting). (1) Devil in a Bottle, (2) 1994, (3) Fireball, (4) Shawn Camp (self-titled). free on-line converters can convert YouTube to 320 Kbs mp3.... Over the years I've converted several YouTube albums and they sound great! ... or you can simply listen to YouTube.

moze

Back to top Go down

Post by newnativemark Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:09 pm

Thanks for your response. Yep, looking for Shawn Camp. I know about the YouTube videos, and if push comes to shove I can download and separate them. But I'm hoping someone has rips and we can add them to the library here.

Mark

newnativemark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum