TJ's House Of Country Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Albums - NEW (not Harlan) - Comments By Viewers

Go down

Warped Albums - NEW (not Harlan) - Comments By Viewers Empty Warped Albums - NEW (not Harlan) - Comments By Viewers

Post by Elaine4 Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:51 pm

Hi All

Please use this section to post your comments regarding the new warped albums.

Thanks

Elaine flower
Elaine4
Elaine4

renehofmann and moze like this post

Back to top Go down

Warped Albums - NEW (not Harlan) - Comments By Viewers Empty Re: Warped Albums - NEW (not Harlan) - Comments By Viewers

Post by Edward 84 Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:38 pm

I'm sorry that i hadn't posted a 'Like'. The new compiler has done an absolutely amazing job in compiling so many Chronogical Classic albums containing hard to obtain tracks by artists of the past. He merits a huge thank you. The same is due to Elaine for all the hard work she puts into this site. Thank you both from a very appreciative country music fan.

Edward 84

moze likes this post

Back to top Go down

Warped Albums - NEW (not Harlan) - Comments By Viewers Empty Re: Warped Albums - NEW (not Harlan) - Comments By Viewers

Post by Elaine4 Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:46 am

Re: Warped Albums - NEW (not Harlan)
Post by donna.rose Yesterday at 11:51 am

Thank you very much for publishing the new Warped albums. I followed Music City almost from it's launch , through the various public/private forms and been able to make some small contributions. I've not liked or commented before because you asked us not to!
Warped Albums - NEW (not Harlan) - Comments By Viewers 659-9810
donna.rose

Elaine4
Elaine4

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine4 Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:08 am

Re: Warped Albums - NEW (not Harlan)
Post by twobadeyes34 Yesterday at 6:44 pm

I think sometimes we get busy with our lives and fail to do certain things ... like say thanks. That does in no way mean that these offerings are not tremendously appreciated. I, for one, cannot find words sufficient to express how much I appreciate the enormous time investment and love of the genre it takes to put these together and post them. I send my gratitude to everyone who originally, as well as currently, strive to share the best music on Earth.

Elaine4
Elaine4

Newfie Bullet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Warped Albums - NEW (not Harlan) - Comments By Viewers Empty Re: Warped Albums - NEW (not Harlan)

Post by davetuba Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:14 pm

Thank you for sharing with us here the newer Warped albums.  I didn't pay attention to the "Like" buttons (if I saw them at all).  I apologize for my oversight.  Will utilize them in the future.

Davetuba

davetuba

BudKor and Newfie Bullet like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum