TJ's House Of Country Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Links For Older Postings By Admin

Go down

Links For Older Postings By Admin Empty Links For Older Postings By Admin

Post by Elaine4 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:43 pm

When downloading the older postings, always check File Factory, Mega and Uploaded. The links from these three file hosts seem to last the longest. If these don’t work, I am sorry but there is nothing we can do. TJ started this site back in 2013 and links only last for 30 days from the last time someone used it. We don’t have the time to edit his postings but we are trying to keep his site alive. All I can say is that I hope you enjoy the music we are posting now and will continue to come back to see what is new.

Ned Kelly & Elaine Smile
Elaine4
Elaine4

Back to top Go down

Links For Older Postings By Admin Empty Re: Links For Older Postings By Admin

Post by tcountry6272 on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:10 pm

Hi Elaine, I was trying to download music and it's not working. I see above you say were able to get the music through Mega....which I have an account with. How do you find the music from here TJ's on there? I'm not understanding that. Thanks so much.

Sincerely,
Troy Leong
tcountry6272
tcountry6272

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine4 on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:31 pm

Hi tcountry

There is no account that you can access on Mega or any of the other file hosts. Admin used a number of file hosts when he was posting. All I am saying is that the File Factory, Mega and Uploaded links might still be viable. I use Zippyshare which unfortunately only last 30 days from the last download. All you do is click on the white box at the end of the track list and try the links that are listed. I always try File Factory first and if it isn’t working, I then try the Mega link.

I hope this helps.

Elaine Smile
Elaine4
Elaine4

Back to top Go down

Post by countryhank on Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:48 am

Hi Elaine,
what has to be done when there is no white box at the end of the track list as it is in the Wilf Carter disco?
countryhank Crying or Very sad
countryhank
countryhank

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine4 on Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:23 pm

Hi countryhank

Please read this post in General Reading/Info section. I am slowly trying to repost all my original posts that have no links or dead links. I will be using Zippy and File Factory. At least in the future if Zippy is dead, File Factory should still be working.

TC

Elaine Smile
Elaine4
Elaine4

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor_955 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:14 am

I have a mega account and they told me if i didn't log in again my account would be deleted. Maybe that's why some of the mega links are bad.

Connor_955

Back to top Go down

Post by austar on Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:20 am

Hello
I placed several discographies but have since been deleted and not told why  :-(
I have been using Mediafire for years and hardly ever lose a file.

Many thanks
Kathy (austar)

austar

Back to top Go down

Post by ruffone89048 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:38 am

When I go to download anything, I have been usining Jdownloader. All I do is highlight all the links and Jdownloader checks them for me to determine if the links are good or dead. Once I have everything that I want to download, and Jdownloader is done checking the links, I click on the start all downloads button and let Jdownloader download everything for me. It's a big headache saver fro me. You can download the program here: https://jdownloader.org/jdownloader2
I would highly recommend downloading it and using it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ruffone89048
ruffone89048

austar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down